- Defibrillator use in three steps.
- Turn on and select energy.
- Trigger energy discharge by means of push buttons on paddles or from keyboard.
- Mode: BIPHASIC
- Rotary turn-switch for charge selection by steps:
- 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150 and 200 [Joules].
- Visual and audible indication of charging process completed.
- Stored energy indication on display.
- Energy discharge through paddles by pushing, simultaneously, both pushbuttons on paddles.
- Charge is cancelled internally when:
- The key “Cancel Charge” is pressed or when 60s have elapsed since charge process was completed or when rotary turn-switch is turned to Monitoring or OFF.
- In these cases the energy is discharged internally without reaching the paddles.
- Direct or synchronized discharge.
- Visual and audible indication of synchronized mode.
- Discharge Capacity: 150 discharges at maximum energy, with fully charged internal battery.
- Defibrillation waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic.
- Charger time to 200J: Nominal line is 6s, 90% of nominal line is 7s, full battery is 6s and after 15shocks of 200J is 6s.